Search This Blog

Sunday 27 February 2011

27th February 2011 In the beginning.........

Welcome to my new blog.........and dare I admit I have not much clue what I am doing! I am not sure if what I will write will be of any interest to anyone! As a life long diary/journal keeper I'm not really sure how its taken me soooo long to set up a blog..hmm one of those 'its on my to do list' things. I am always writing lists! They just seem to get longer and longer. I am a planner but not so good at doing! 
So here a snapshot of me! I am 30(ish!) I have 3 children all at completely different stages- pre-schooler, one at primary and a teenager. After a long-term relationship I find myself in the position of being on my own. A shock that I am still trying to digest after quite a few months. Financially I am still making ALOT of changes and this is sort of born out of that. I want to record my journey. I have decided that 1st March is where it all changes. 
I am also a lover of shabby chic (quite good given my current situation!), vintage bits and bobs and I love make-up!!! 
I am just in the process of doing my budget for March and more long-term so I'll be kept busy with that for a while no doubt!
Children back at school/nursery tomorrow! Yay a bit of peace at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment