Search This Blog

Monday 28 February 2011

28th February 2011

Cannot believe its the last day of the month already! Where is this year going? It just means I'm getting older!
I am desperate to put some photos up but my camera is playing up.  I love looking at peoples 'thrifty finds' and find it really inspiring! Also love before and after items. At the moment I have too many before that I am desperate to get started on but it seems like things keep getting in the way. I need to manage my time better! I have a mirror from ebay to collect whcih is perfect size, style etc but will need painting. Then I am not buying anything until I have finished my current projects! As I'm trying to spend as little money as possible and have all the materials for my projects i honestly must get on........watch this space..............on the subject of that.......please someone watch this space!!!! I need some followers! xx

2 comments:

  1. Allow me to be your first follower! Can't wait to see your new mirror and what your plans are for it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honoured. xx I have just commented on your amazing bathroom. I am off to get the mirror tomorrow or Thursday. xx

    ReplyDelete