Search This Blog

Thursday 22 September 2011

Lets start over! xx

I started this blog with many good intentions which fell by the wayside! My life has changed dramatically since I set it up. Feel the need to continue whether anyone will find it interesting or not who knows!!
I just want to share the things I love with like minded people.
So this is me now- although I am deliriously happily in love I still see myself as a single mother. I am not financially tied to him and nor do I want to be but also I do want him to live here- confused? I am!! We have been together for 7 months although known each other for 18 years. Basically hes always been on the periphery of my life. Its a whirlwind thing. I think it always was going to be like this for me as I waited 9 years for a commitment that never came from my kids dad! Talking of him he's the biggest pain ever but as I am tied to him by my kids I will try to get on with him! (Who am I kidding!) 
Ok so the things I love right now are
Always first and foremost my kids.
My gorgeous man.
Flylady! Yes I feel a little sad admitting this but its so good for the soul! MSE style not the complicated American one although do dip in and out of it.
Painting furniture (pix to follow) Loving Annie Sloan.
Gladioli
Shellac manicures-as a qualified but not practising (much)  Beauty therapist I want to start doing Shellac- its amazing!
Still being able to put washing on the line.
The anticipation of this weekend completely childfree!!!!!
Joe Goddards Gabriel- love that song.










And what do you think about this for a canvas in my bathroom? Taken by a very good photographer friend?












Good night all. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment