Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Diaries 2012 and other thoughts!

So coveting this for next year! 
http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01/richmedia/images/cover.gif


But torn between this also. Not as pretty but really works for me. Don't have the filofax one at the moment but do have a Dodo pad. I have to have something that has space for all 4 of us plus bills so 5 boxes across is perfect.



I am naturally unorganised but I do wonder if I'd be the same if  I didn't have kids? I had my eldest daughter really young so have never lived alone and only had myself to think about. I am also not naturally tidy although when it was just the 2 of us things were a lot tidier than they are now! 3 kids and a 3 bedroom house make for much mess! Add my boyfriends daughter every other weekend and all order goes out the window! Well what order there was. 


My mum is constantly on to me about routine and how we don't have enough. Don't get me wrong we have a good routine regarding the 2 little ones bedtime but I'm one of those people who leave things til the last minute, most of the time don't make the beds in the morning and don't have set days for things like washing etc. However I always always meal plan. Both for time and financially. I batch cook a lot. If you asked me where any document was I could immediately put my hand on it. Financially I am way more disorganised than I'd like to be but I am working on all these things. Its definitely baby steps. I am going to make some confessions but perhaps I'll leave that until tomorrow!! Until then bye bye!



4 comments:

  1. Hello¨,just found your blog.
    I think if you love your kids and cuddle them and are there for them, it is enough. I am not organised really and I don't have a big routine. We have fun tough and lots of laughs. Kids have to fit into your lifestyle and you sound just fine to me. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I love polly pockets too!! I remember when they first came out as rings - i wish i'd kept all mine. My niece is into them at the moment, i'm looking forward to buying her some for christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I wish I had too! I also wish I'd kept My Little Ponies and Barbies too! My eldest is 15 and had loads which I 'lent' to a 'friend'...never to be seen again-lesson learned! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romi and Bob thank you for your lovely comments. xx

    ReplyDelete