Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Organisation and de-cluttering plus a confession or 2!

I have just looked and my e-mails and one has come from Cox & Cox saying the perfect time to organise. I am very tempted by this:





Perfect for my youngest daughter who always has about 10 books in bed so that she can put them nicely next to her bed instead! Only £12.50 as well.















Adore this but at £115 this will remain a pipe dream! 
However will now keep a look out for something similar.











This month as per Flylady I am concentrating on paper clutter. I do seem to have tonnes of it. So am concentrating on area by area. I have started by sorting out all bits that I've cut out of magazines and making  (sort of!) mood boards. Here are a couple of examples:

Christmas Wrapping ideas- but I doubt any kids would appreciate this button snowman!




Christmas wrapping ideas- lace and buttons- my sister,cousin & mum would appreciate this.


Sorry photos not great but love this. I am currently painting my chairs and 2 are pink! 2 are cream!


What I love about this is the photos on the string on the wall


Just love these boxes!!



Now here are my confessions:

I owe over £1000 not sure of exact amount but will be working this out asap. I plan to start 2012 without this. If I buckle down I reckon I can do it. Nobody knows so this is like confession!

I sold my £1600 engagement ring for £400 and I tell you what I enjoyed every penny of that money! Naughty but I figured I never paid for it! I don't want a reminder of it so it was win win!

I had a McDonalds even though I'm doing Weight Watchers!

Sometimes I clean my bathroom with baby wipes!

I'm addicted to other peoples Blogs and reading about their lives- equally I think I am addicted to MoneySavingExpert!

I tell my people I've done stuff even when I haven't then have to rush around making sure its done! Surely I should have grown out of this by now!

I drink too much when my children aren't here and stay up really late. I then spend the next few days moaning about how tired I am but don't admit why!

So what are your confessions? Mine are a bit boring really!

Early to bed . Goodnight all. xx





No comments:

Post a Comment