Search This Blog

Thursday 6 October 2011

Things i am loving!













                                                   Love them both so much.....bank balance says no to either!



                                                        I'm dreaming of a really warm cosy knitted throw.




                                                                  This is my all-time favourite bedroom! 


           Just bought some Moet for a birthday (between my siblings and myself so not too much each!)


                                                                                    Vampy sexy red nails!


                                                                                             Coloured glass


                                               Burlesque dancer- shall I dress up as one for Halloween! Love it!


                                                                                Always my drink of choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment