Search This Blog

Monday 14 November 2011

Feeling Christmassy!

I have sat down today...in fact its taken me nearly all day...and worked out what I need to buy, who for and how much I'll need for Christmas. I have been saving with Park for 2 years and its been great for me. However I had to stop paying so much as just couldn't afford it. My vouchers have now been converted into love2shop instead of a combination of Amazon and love2shop which is a right pain but i've juggled and should be on track. Can't wait to start spending!!!


Been thinking about decorating the house as want to do something different as well as the Christmas tree. 


Loving this and my friend has 'twiddly twigs' in his garden-perfect!


More sophisticated!



Really pretty & sparkly


Gorgeous, i have something similiar


Love this idea


Now i am buzzing with ideas....must stop this before bedtime!!

Night all. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment