Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Getting inspired!

I have no excuses to do stuff except that I am a procrastinator. I am amazing at planning but the actual doing- but nope half the time it just doesn't happen. So with this in mind I am concentrating on just doing it. Inspired by Flylady http://www.flylady.net/  I am going for the 15 minute bursts. It really is true that you can do anything for 15 minutes! 
I have also been inspired by http://www.athriftymrs.com/ and her get rid of 90 things by the end of November. I won't bore you with things I have decluttered but I am up to 37. Only took me 2 days to get rid of that as well!


Also inspired to make these but lets see if I do lol! I have loads of different buttons.



Love this idea but knowing me thats all it will be!



Good one for the kids



Really want to do this! Monogram labels. Cute!


Fab idea for cards.




So now I need to do instead of think! 

Are you a procrastinator like me?! xx







No comments:

Post a Comment